Pay Your Ticket
You may pay online, by phone, in person or by mail. The court accepts cash, checks, and most credit cards, along with cashier’s checks and money orders. DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL.
If you wish to review your rights prior to payment, see Rights and Duties.
Pay Online: Court E-Pay Page
Pay by Phone: 254-298-5687
Pay by Mail or In Person:
Attn: Municipal Court
401 N 3rd Street
Temple, TX 76501
- You have the right to inspect information that could be used against you, prior to entering a plea. This is called “Discovery.” Entering a plea of guilty/no contest or paying your ticket will result in a waiver of this right.
- Please consider that payment of any amount on a Class C is deemed to be a plea of No Contest and the item may be reflected on your record.
- Do not send cash through the mail.
- Personal Checks are not accepted for Warrants.
Excluded Cases:You may not pay the following cases through the mail, phone or online:
- Juvenile Cases / Under 16 years of age – See Juveniles / Teen CourtSee Juveniles / Teen Court
- Minors with Alcohol Charges
- Assaults against a family member
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
Further arrangements will need to be made through in-person court appearance or online court, where allowable.