City of Temple to offer free admission to select aquatic and indoor facilities during high temperatures
In an effort to provide the community relief from the heat, the City of Temple will offer free admission to select aquatic and indoor facilities from Friday, July 22 to Sunday, August 14.
Clark Swimming Pool (1808 Curtis B. Elliot Dr.)
- Open Thursday through Sunday from 12 to 6 p.m.
Walker Swimming Pool (2603 N. Third St.)
- Open Friday through Wednesday from 12 to 6 p.m.
Temple Railroad and Heritage Museum (315 W. Ave. B)
- Open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following locations are always free and open to the public.
Santa Fe Plaza Fountain (301 W. Ave. A)
- Operates daily from 7 to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 3 to 4 p.m. and 5 to 11 p.m.
- Operate daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ferguson Park Splash Pad (1203 E. Adams Ave.)
- Jaycee Park Splash Pad (2302 W. Ave. Z)
- Miller Park Splash Pad (1919 N. First St.)
- West Temple Park Splash Pad (121 S. Montpark Road)
Temple Public Library (100 W. Adams Ave.)
- Open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 1 to 6 p.m.
- Pets are allowed.
For more information, visit templeparks.com/heatrelief or call 254-298-5690.