Rates and Billing Information
Deposits and Fees
Deposits are based on meter size:
- $75 - $115 Residential
- $115 - $2,500 Commercial
New Account Fees:
- New Account Fee - $25
- Extra Trip Fee- $25
Meter Rereading Fee:
- Meters will be re-read at the customer's request. There is a $25 charge if the original reading was correct.
Penalties and Delinquency
- $5 or 5% of balance (whichever is greater)
- Applies 16 days from the due date
- Accounts that are not paid in full by 5:00pm on the disconnect date may be assessed a $30 Non-Payment fee and are subject to interruption of services.
Water & Wastewater Rates
Minimum monthly charges for water, wastewater, and solid waste services will continue to be billed to you until we are notified of discontinuation of service. Failure to receive a bill does not excuse nonpayment.
|First 2,000 gallons, by Meter Size||Current||Effective 10/1/2023|
|1 1/2 inches||$22.00||$23.75|
|Rate per 1,000 gallons above minimum||$4.00||$4.00|
|Minimum Charge (includes the first 2,000 gallons)||$17.60||$17.60|
|Rate per 1,000 gallons above minimum||$6.75||$7.75|
For residential customers that don’t have a separate meter for irrigation purposes, wastewater (sewer) rates are based on the average water consumption billed in January, February, and March each year. For new customers that haven’t yet established a Winter Quarter Average, the charge will be based on 6,000 gallons ($44.60) until an average is determined. Updated averages will be reflected on the May billing statement each year. Commercial sewer rates are based on water consumption.
Solid Waste Rates:
Residential customers, located inside the City Limits, pay a minimum monthly Solid Waste rate of $20.75 (effective 10/1/2022), plus tax, for weekly garbage and recycling service. For more information on Solid Waste services, please visit Solid Waste Services.
Billing Date Ranges by Cycle
Meter reading, billing and delinquency dates are determined by billing cycles. Depending on the location of the service address, the approximate billing cycle date ranges are shown below.
- Cycle 10-15 -- 15th to 24th of the month
- Cycle 20-25 -- 1st to 10th of the month
- Cycle 30-35 -- 8th to 17th of the month
- Cycle 40-44 -- 22nd to 30th of the month
Due dates are no sooner than 16 days from the bill date. A 10-day grace period follows the due date before accounts are subject to interruption in services. Please check each months' bill for actual dates as they may vary from month to month based on weekends and holidays.