Business/Commercial Utility Service
The City of Temple bills monthly for water, sewer, solid waste and drainage fees.
Request New Commercial Service Here
Please read important information below before submitting your request for service.
Services are scheduled during normal business hours which are Monday - Friday between 8am-5pm. We require one business days' notice to start services.
Some services may not be available in all areas. Not all accounts will be eligible for online requests for service and we may request you come into the Utility Business Office to complete your request.
SUBMIT REQUEST HERE
- Water service is connected during a scheduled 2-hour window. We schedule connections Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm based on the billing cycle where services are located.
- We are unable to call before arriving for connection and someone must be present for our technician to turn the water on.
- For same day service, the completed service request (including any additional documents, if applicable) must be submitted by 12pm.
- We do not schedule the connection of services outside normal business hours.
- Submit your request for service and a Customer Service Representative will contact you to collect the deposit and verify the scheduled service start time. If you have not been contacted within two hours (during normal business hours) please contact our office at 254-298-5616. Press 0 and someone can assist you.
SUBMIT REQUEST HERE
Deposits and Fees
- Deposit amounts are based on meter size, collected before services are connected and, in most cases, will be refunded after one year of on-time payments or when the account closes.
- $25 new account fee will be billed on the first bill.
What to Expect
- Once the account has been established, a Customer Service Representative will call you to collect the deposit. You will then be emailed important billing information, including the account number, to the email address provided on the application. If no email address is provided, we will mail the account information.
- If water service is currently disconnected, someone must be present during your scheduled connection time for our technician to connect water. If our technician misses you during your scheduled connection time, additional fees may be charged for an additional trip. Additionally, we may not be able to return the same day.
Solid Waste Collections - Commercial Accounts
- For confirmation of Solid Waste (garbage) service level and rates, please contact the Solid Waste Department after your account has been established with our office.
Solid Waste Services: Phone: 254-298-5725 or Email: email@example.com
Changes to Service Request
- Any changes to your service request must be emailed by 8am on the scheduled service start date.
- Include your name and service address in your email.
- Please do not submit an additional request for service online.
- If the scheduled service date has already arrived, and we have attempted to connect services but missed you, we will reschedule connection upon your request. There is a $25 Extra Trip charge that will be assessed to the first bill.
- For assistance, contact our office at 254-298-5616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.