Cancel Residential Service
Cancel Residential Utility Service Here
- Only an account holder or authorized representative can request a cancelation.
Requests are processed during normal business hours which are Monday - Friday between 8am-5pm. We require one business days' notice to processes cancelation requests. Services may be turned off as early as 8am on the scheduled termination date.
- Services will continue to bill to the account holder unless a request to cancel service is received.
What to Expect
- A confirmation and reference number email.
- A final bill generated within three business days will be mailed to the forwarding address provided.
- If your account is set up for e-notifications, an email will be sent the day the final bill is generated. If service is terminated and water is disconnected, and you request reconnection, a fee may be applied to your account.
Changes to Cancellation Request
- Any changes to your cancellation request must be emailed by 8:00am on the termination date.
- Include the address and reference number from your initial online confirmation email.
- Please do not resubmit a request as the original request may already be scheduled.
- For assistance, contact our office at 254-298-5616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.