Tap and Meter Quote
Use the link above to request a quote for new water and/or wastewater taps. This is not for establishing a new account at an existing home.
Requests are processed during normal business hours which are Monday - Friday between 7:00 am-4:00 pm, excluding holidays.
Some services may not be available in all areas. Not all requests can be processed online and we may request you call the Utility Dispatch Office at 254-298-5611 to complete your request.
What to Expect
- Once your request form has been submitted, a Customer Service Representative will call you to verify the information collected.
- The Customer Service Representative will generate a quote and forward it to the Supervisor for approval.
- Please allow at least 5 business days for a quote to be generated.
- If service is unavailable in the area requested, you will receive an email with information regarding the denial of the tap.
- Once the service fees and permits have been paid, a Customer Service Representative will process the request.
- It takes at least 15 business days (from the date of payment) for taps and meters to be installed.
- New taps and meters are installed in the order they are received.
- The City of Temple may require the requestor to install the tap and provide the meter.
For more information, contact Utility Dispatch at 254-298-5611.