Downtown Parking Enforcement
REMINDERS ABOUT DOWNTOWN PARKING
- “2 Hour Parking” signs indicate zones where enforcement will occur
- Vehicles must be parked within the lines for the parking spot
- No backing into angled parking spots
- Parallel parking spots require right-side tires to be within 18 inches of the curb
- Parking in/blocking alleyways is prohibited
- Parking in Loading Zones is prohibited
- Parking in Valet Zones is prohibited
Please review the full list of common civil fines for parking violations under Chapter 37 of the City of Temple Ordinances.
|Over parked in 2 hour parking zone||$15||$25|
Double-parking (includes stopping, standing, and parking vehicle)
|On a sidewalk||$20||$30|
|In an intersection||$20||$30|
|On a crosswalk||$20||$30|
For questions regarding Chapter 37 or the parking violation fee resolution, please contact the City Attorney’s Office at 254-298-5674. For questions regarding a parking citation you have received, please contact the Municipal Court at 254-298-5687.
Thank you for doing business in Downtown Temple! For more information, please see Chapter 37, Art. 4, City of Temple Ordinances.