Team Up To Clean Up
- Designed to equip volunteer groups with the tools and support they need to host successful neighborhood clean up events.
- The toolbox is an enclosed trailer equipped with a variety of tools and supplies essential for clean up events.
- The junk trunk is a dumpster that can be set in conjunction with a cleanup event to facilitate the removal of junk and debris from the neighborhood.
- Each event must have an Event Coordinator (Block Captain);
- Events must have a minimum of 6 households or volunteers participating;
- Properties must be within the City of Temple city limits;
- All participants must sign liability waivers; and
- Resources must not be used for commercial purposes.
Request The Tool Trailer
To request the Temple Tool Box at your clean up event, or call 254-298-5670 for assistance, availability information & questions.
Other ResourcesTool Library
Temple Landfill- Free Trash Dump