Conflicts Disclosure Statements

Who must file a Conflicts Disclosure Statement?

Section 176.004 of the Local Government Code requires a "local government officer" to file a Conflicts Disclosure Statement disclosing any business relationship with the local governmental agency if they receive taxable income or certain gifts from any person or business that contracts with the city or is considering doing business with the city, beginning January 1, 2006.  For a Conflict Disclosure Statement, please click here. 

Submitted Statements

Conflicts Disclosure Statements are filed with the City Secretary.

If you have questions about this list, please email the City Secretary.