TEMPLE CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the City Council of the City of Temple, Texas, pursuant to Section 312.207 Texas Tax Code, will hold a public meeting in the Council Chambers on the Second Floor of the Municipal Building, 2 North Main Street, Temple, Texas at 5:00 p.m. on the 16th day of March, 2023 to consider the following:
Consider adopting a resolution authorizing a Tax Abatement Agreement with HEB, LP, which will cover increases in the taxable value of real property located in the Temple Industrial Park.
• Name of Property Owner: HEB, LP
• Name of Applicant: HEB, LP
• Name of Reinvestment Zone: City of Temple Tax Abatement Reinvestment Zone #46
• Location of Reinvestment Zone: North Industrial Park, at or near 4750 Wendland Road
• Nature of Improvements or Repairs: The expansion of HEB’s existing regional distribution center campus including, without limitation, the construction of a frozen goods warehouse of approximately 330,000 square feet and associated parking, drives, racking, automation, and other fixtures.
• Estimated Cost of Improvements or Repairs: $200,000,000
Dated this 3rd day of February, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding this Notice, please contact Jana Lewellen, City Secretary, City of Temple at (254) 298-5700.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at 254-298-5700 for further information.