TEMPLE CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the City Council of the City of Temple, Texas, pursuant to Section 312.207 Texas Tax Code, will hold a public meeting in the Sammons Community Center Ballroom, 2220 West Avenue D, Temple, Texas at 5:00 p.m. on the 19th day of November, 2020 to consider the following:
Consider adopting a resolution authorizing a Tax Abatement Agreement with Sunbelt Transformer, Ltd., which will cover increases in the taxable value of real property located at 1922 S. MLK Jr. Blvd., Temple 76504.
- Name of Property Owner and Applicant: Sunbelt Transformer, Ltd.
- Name of Reinvestment Zone: City of Temple Tax Abatement Reinvestment Zone #42
- Location of Reinvestment Zone: 1922 S. MLK Jr. Blvd., Temple, Texas (map link)
- Nature of Improvements or Repairs: The owner proposes an expansion to its existing facility to include a new building, existing structure improvements, existing structure expansion, and additional parking areas.
- Estimated Cost of Improvements or Repairs: $2.69 million
Dated this 19th day of October 2020.
If you have any questions regarding this Notice, please contact Jana Lewellen, City Secretary, City of Temple at (254) 298-5700.
SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS: This facility is wheelchair accessible and accessible parking spaces are available. Requests for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the City Secretary’s Office at 254-298-5700 for further information.