The City Secretary's Office is open Monday - Friday from 8-4:30 to process Birth and Death Certificate applications. We ask that you wear a mask when entering the building. No more than two customers are allowed in the office so your expected wait time may be longer than normal. For questions, please feel free to contact our office at 254-298-5700.
About OUR Office
- Serves as a support office to the City Council and other City departments
- Provides information to the public and City departments through electronic media, switchboard and legal notices
- Serves as a custodian of all official City records and registrar of birth and death records
- Issues certified copies of City records and occupation-related permits
- Conducts all municipal elections