The City Secretary's Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00AM-4:30PM at 1 South Main to process Birth and Death Certificate applications Please note: All records prior to 1984 are located at our offsite facility during our temporary relocation. Any Births or Deaths occurring before 1984 will be processed the following day. We apologize for any inconvenience. For questions, please feel free to contact our office at 254-298-5700.
About OUR Office
- Serves as a support office to the City Council and other City departments
- Provides information to the public and City departments through electronic media, switchboard and legal notices
- Serves as a custodian of all official City records and registrar of birth and death records
- Issues certified copies of City records and occupation-related permits
- Conducts all municipal elections