Who can volunteer?Our Volunteer Program offers individuals and organizations an opportunity to give back to the community. Anyone or any organization is eligible - from individuals to civic, school, church, professional and corporate groups.
*Under 18 permitted to volunteer with an adult supervisor (21+) present. Background checks may be required for some assignments.
Leadership Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer on a City Board or Commission
- Get Involved in your City Council Meetings
- Get involved in your neighborhood planning process
Service Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer with the Temple Public Library.
- Volunteer in a Temple Parks & Recreation Department event or program.
- Volunteer with the animals at the Temple Animal Shelter.
- Become a Neighborhood Ambassador and sign up to help keep your neighborhood safe and clean.
- Become a Volun-TEEN!
- Begin a Neighborhood Association in your community.
Environmental Volunteer Opportunities
- Schedule a Creek Cleanup.
- Schedule a Storm Drain Marking Event.
- Assist with a Tree Planting Event.
- Adopt-A-Park and help keep your community's parks clean and safe!
- Volunteer at Miller Springs Nature Center!
Public Safety Volunteer Opportunities
- Join the Citizens Police Academy!
- Make a difference with the Victim Services Program.
- Participate in National Night Out.
- Join the Citizens Fire Academy!
- Volunteer with the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Become a Junior Fire Cadet!
- Volunteer during the holiday season to help with Rescue Elves or Blue Santa Programs!
Subscribe to be notified of upcoming Volunteer Opportunities!