A new vestibule project will begins Tuesday, October 9. The project is expected to last through the end of November. The front doors will be closed during this project. Please park and enter at the north end of our building near Temple Civic Theater. This project will maintain our front fascia and support energy savings for our facility. Thank you for your support during this project and we apologize for any inconveniences. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact 254-298-5348.
- 20ft indoor rock climbing wall
- Members-Only outdoor summer season swimming pool staffed by lifeguards
- Seasonal lap swimming
- 6 Outdoor Tennis Courts
- 2 Outdoor Basketball half-courts
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Over 40 individual pieces of cardio equipment including Precor treadmills, Precor elliptical trainers, total body trainers, adaptive motion trainers, Stair Master, spin bikes, Precor recumbent bikes, stretch trainer, Concept2 rowing machines, SkiERG machines and more!
- Complete circuit of Precor resistance weight machines and strength equipment
- Indoor cycling with 14 bikes
- Cardio Theater
- Free weights ranging from 5lbs to 125lbs
- Classes including TRX Body Blast, Bootcamp, REFIT Cardio Dance, Total Body, Pilates, Cardio Step, Cycling, Zumba, Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa Yoga
- Childcare facilities for Summit Family memberships
- Kid's Studio
- Men's and women's locker rooms, saunas, and hot tubs
Adult Membership For all adults aged 21 years or older.
For 2 adults and up to 4 children under the age of 21 years old residing in the same home. College students currently enrolled and still living with parents may be included on the family membership by providing a copy of their current semester’s registration form. A student identification is not sufficient for maintaining a college student on a family membership. Child care is available for children who are walking confidently and listed as part of a Family Membership.
Available for two persons living in the same home. Both members must provide an accepted proof of residency document that lists their name(s) and shows the same address to qualify.
Available to anyone aged 50 years or older.
Senior Couple Membership
Available to two persons living in the same home with one of the members being age 50 or older. Proof of residency as a Couple applies.
Available to persons between the ages of 16 and 20 years old.
- supervised activities for children
- racquetball and tennis court reservation privileges, 2 days in advance
- use of the pool during the summer swim season, including lap swim
- class sign up privileges, 2 days in advance of the class
- unlimited visits to the facility
- participation in special events at discounted rates
- receipt of the monthly Email Newsletter
- free use of lockers for a day, or eligibility to rent one for a longer term
Monday - Thursday
5 a.m. - 10 p.m.
5 a.m. - 8 p.m.
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Noon - 6 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 4 - 8 p.m.
8 a.m. - Noon
No childcare available
We offer a variety of fitness classes for all interests and fitness levels.
We would love to hear from you. Find our phone number and contact information and don't ever hesitate to reach out with questions or ideas.
The Summit Recreation Center can partner with your business to promote healthier lifestyles and exercise.
Find easy turn-by-turn directions to our facility.
The Summit Recreation Center is open 7 days a week.
We offer a variety of memberships - from family, to couple to even senior couple membership.
Our pool is the perfect place for parties. Read the schedule and enjoy some aquitic fitness and fun.
We would love to host your next birthday party. Birthday Blasts are scheduled for Saturdays or Sundays.
The Summit's six tennis courts are free for members to use. Members can reserve courts up to two days in advance and play at no charge.